BEHIND THE SCENES
Two ragtag monster trappers, Cornelius and Professor Centaur, collide with bloodthirsty creatures, ferocious barbarians, and scheming nobles when they are tasked with procuring the world’s most dangerous mythical beasts to fight in Rome’s gladiator games.
Surviving their perilous trapping missions is only half the battle. Enduring the chaos of everyday life in Rome is the other. From grain shortages and lethal plagues, to cyclopes’ uprisings and foreign invaders, the ancient city is always a hotbed of madness.
Luckily for the duo, they don’t have to navigate the bedlam alone. They’re supported by their friend Cupid, a mischievous misfit who often creates as many problems as he solves, and by their boss, Emperor Helena, the most powerful mortal in the Republic, who relies on Cornelius and Professor Centaur to fuel her monster trapping business.
Between the deadly monsters they battle on their adventures, and the constant threat of being swallowed whole by the pandemonium of Rome, what could go wrong?
Imagine being able to help create Rick & Morty or Bojack Horseman in their infancy? That’s what we’re doing!
We want YOU to help us determine the fate of the Roads To Rome series! In order to accomplish this, we’ve launched a Web3 project dubbed UnETHical Cupids.
Basically, it’s like a Patreon but offers members significantly greater benefits.
UnETHical Cupids will allow you to:
- Voice characters
- Pitch us characters of your own
- Pitch us episode premises
- Vote on character designs
- Vote on which episodes come next
- Be drawn into the series as cartoon characters
- Receive producer, writer, & VA credits
- Help us plan Season 2 and beyond
UnETHical Cupids will allow us to:
- Create more episodes
- Hire additional animators, storyboard artists & background artists to:
- Add production value
- Produce episodes much more quickly
- Create Roads To Rome shorts
Roads To Rome?
Roads To Rome is an Animated Comedy Series Created by Joe Powell & Ryco Newton-Block & Animated by Benjamin Leffler.
- Roads To Rome is the first original animated adult comedy series based in the ancient world.
- As an independently produced comedy series, Roads To Rome is blazing a trail that allows viewers to not only consume the content they enjoy, but to directly leave their creative imprint on the series through the innovative Web3 medium.
- Every episode (except the pilot) will have between a 12-to-18 minute run time.
- Each season will be comprised of 8 episodes, including 1 community-generated episode per season!
- Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and follow us on Twitter for real time updates. May Jupiter forever smile upon you!